Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Vimeo for I Phone / iPod touch for Free

Vimeo for I Phone / iPod touch for Free

The iTunes App Store offers downloads of Vimeo for I Phone and iPod touch for free. That's the best deal for this recently-released App.


vimeo

Vimeo packed all the best parts of into one app! Now you can upload, edit, manage and watch your videos right from your I Phone. Need some inspiration? Watch great videos based on your personal preferences or our curated channels. (Requires I Phone 3GS or 4G and iOS 4.0+)

An easy-to-use video editor

• Capture video with focus control and grid alignment
• Combine, edit, and trim your videos
• Add transitions, titles, and effects
• Add music and recordings
• Control volume levels
• Save edited videos to your camera roll or upload directly to Vimeo


No comments: